Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Carrier Camo Conundrum

Y'all know that Jenksie and I have no particular love for Sparty.  And our feelings for the Tar Heels are no secret either.

Then, today, we heard about the Carrier Classic.  

These uniforms, y'all. They hurt my eyes.  Really badly.

But, this is a really amazing Veterans Day tribute to the American troopsAnd a game on an aircraft carrier would be a cool, one-of-a-kind event.


So much so that I'm going to refrain from further camo snark.  If they're available for purchase, I can't make any promises.

2 comments:

  1. I get that it's supposed to be digital camo but it looks more like tie-dye eye sore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I think they may be worse than the denim Kentucky unis.

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your thoughtful comments!