Saturday, December 10, 2011

Deep Thoughts: Jenks

The Kentucky/Indiana rivalry (I guess it's a rivalry now) has raged on this week. I've never cared, but as I heard about the warring Indiana factions who still love Bobby and the ones who don't I decided something: Pitino to Louisville saved UK.
Yep, I said it. I hate Pitino at Louisville. I laugh at every Sypher joke and ridiculous statement of hyperbole. I can't wait 'til he leaves so I can like him again. Having said that, we need him there.
Imagine Pitino bombs with the Celtics and takes some mediocre college job. No other Kentucky coach would ever survive. We'd constantly make Pitino comparisons, and no one could compete. Can't you just hear the "Bring back Rick," reminiscent of, "You think Richie's gonna start?" Rick did us a favor when he united us in our disdain of him.
I can't believe I just said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We so appreciate your thoughtful comments!