Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Your March 7 Madness Report


via Steve Moss
  • Coach Cal says we shouldn't be wasting our cigarette money on a trip to NOLA.  I'm not quite sure what to do with that piece of info, so I'll just skim over it.
  • The Big East Tournament dragged on forever continued into its Second Round today.  After a significant Louisville win over Seton Hall, Rick Pitino was gracious to reporters and promoted the ESPN party line by praising Joe Lunardi's Bracketology ability.  I hate it when Rick reminds me that I once respected him.
  • Steve Moss of WKYT tweeted that Cal and the team will be wearing special t-shirts to honor storm victims during the SEC tournament.  I love everything about this -- the design, the meaning, the gesture.  I haven't heard if we'll be able to blow our cigarette money on one of these of our very own, but I'll keep you posted.
  • Why do bad things always happen involving Boogie and a cell phone?
  • Pat Forde continues to say things.  I continue to boycott Yahoo in response.
  • If you aren't spending your cigarette money on tickets or t-shirts, please consider donating it to the Red Cross.  Eastern Kentucky sure needs your help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We so appreciate your thoughtful comments!