Saturday, March 10, 2012

March Madness: The Drinking Game

I'm a girl who's serious about my basketball. Given my druthers, I'll crouch in front of the tv alone in the room for an entire game, pretending I'm coach and can influence the game. Sometimes, though, things need to be shaken up. Nerves need relief. I give you my drinking game. Please send more suggestions.

1) Drink when someone reminds you that Anthony Davis was 7" shorter and played guard. Anyone who cares knew that months ago.

2) Drink when the announcers say Rick Pitino is the only coach to take three teams to a Final Four. He isn't.

3) Drink when Bobby Knight avoids saying Kentucky.

4) Drink to Kyle Kuric or Peyton Siva, your Homecoming Kings.

5) Drink to Plumlee comparisons. I, for one, hate Mason most.

6) Drink to Christian Watford's shot. Seriously. Just drink.

7) Drink to "One and Done."

8) Drink to "Coach Cal said the team could have the glory and he'd take the blame." I love the tactic. I heard it 5 times today.

9) Drink to Doc Rivers.

10) Drink when Digger praises Pat Knight

Obviously I only follow one team. Tell me more :)

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! Love your blog. I'm a diehard UK fan (class of '95), so I'm in total agreement with your comments. BTW, Forde goes to my church. Believe me, there has been a time or two I've wanted to go up to him and just ask, "Why? Why must you be that way?"

    Go CATS - Take that SEC title!

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your thoughtful comments!